Friday, November 27, 2009

Being Thankful!

One of my most favorite verses in the Bible is from 1 Thess. 5:16
Be joyful always, Pray Continually and give THANKS in EVERYTHING for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus.
The first two, I'll admit are not always easy for me at times. I would like to think that I am always joyful, but I am sure my family would disagree with the ALWAYS part.
Praying continually--another area to work on :).
In EVERYTHING give thanks--YES!
I KNOW without a DOUBT that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has a plan for my life, so I AM thankful. I am thankful to HIM, first of all for " pulling me out of the pit, out of the miry clay, setting my feet upon the rock and steadying me as I walk along".
HE put a new song in my heart, and I will forever sing His praise--even if I have to sing alone. There are MANY things I am thankful for, and here are a few--not necessarily in order :)......
I am thankful for ....KISSES BABIES...
A Grandpa who loves his grandkids and still cries when he prays....

FAMILY (especially mine!)

FRIENDS...

A GRANDMA (and mother) who loves her family and the Lord


A HANDSOME, hardworking, God-loving, one-of-a-kind husband...


AND... Beautiful kids!!!

PLUS--MANY, MANY MORE !
Thanks be to God--great things HE has done!
I am THANKFUL!!



1 comment:

Lee said...

We are thankful for all of you!!!! Thanksgiving was wonderful...so glad we got to spend a little of it with you guys! LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!!