Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We had Mom, Dad, Rob, Lisa, Ethan, and Hailey over on Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day. We had a great time just relaxing and catching up with one another. Then I got to relax with our little family on Sunday after church. It was SO nice! The kids (Pat) treated me to new running shoes and a Starbucks gift card, since our latest walks have been to Starbucks and back!
The best part of the day was when Jenna decided she wanted to learn how to ride her bike (FINALLY!!!)
She said, "Mom, instead of walking to Starbucks, I am going to ride my bike!"
"What?"
Then she proceeded to take a 5 minute lesson from Dad, and she was off! She rode the entire 5 miles--broken arm and all!
Go FIGURE!!
Here are some pictures from our day with the family.
Owen is getting ready for his Olympic trials!
Mom and Owie
Pat and Rob--relaxing!
The kids had a ball game going
Hailey and Owen were the
supporters


This is Owen's "Secret Service" pose for Uncle Rob--"Shhh"!
My Mom wanted some family shots






Owen wanted to water the flowers. He LOVES being outside!

All in all, a BLESSED day!

1 comment:

Lee said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TRACY! Hey, and thank you guys so much for my gift card for my birthday! You guys are so sweet! I am excited to go use it! Tracy, we will have to go jogging again together soon... new shoes YAY!!!

Love you all!!!

me